An exhibition of three works that span Camille Utterback’s ten-year career making interactive installations. The pieces in the exhibit are Text Rain, Liquid Time, and Untitled 5. The show will run concurrently alongside exhibitions of mixed media work by artists Sandra Luckett, davmo and the Young Guns.
Tuesday, 10 am – 9 pm
Wednesday – Friday, 10 am – 5 pm
Saturday, 10 am – 4 pm
Sunday, noon – 4 pm
closed on Monday
- Stern, Nathaniel. Interactive Art and Embodiment: The Implicit Body as Performance. Arts Future Book: Gylphi Limited, Great Britain.
- Herbst, Claudia. Sexing Code: Subversion, Theory and Representation. Cambridge Scholars Publishing, Newcastle, UK.
- Polk, Molly. Engaging Space. Kidspace at MASS MoCA, North Adams, MA.
- Video Interview with Smithsonian Magazine
- Watch This! at The Smithsonian American Art Museum
- Patent Pending at the ZERO1 Garage
- Camille to participate in The 2013 California-Pacific Triennial
- Tracing Time/Marking Movement at the Frist Center for Visual Arts
- Poetics of Construction at Haines Gallery
- On the Edge 2012 features Text Rain in Norwegian Lighthouse
- Seeing/Knowing at the Graham Gund Gallery
- “Camille Utterback and the Technology of Interactive Art” on The Huffington Post
- New York Times Article Features Camille Utterback
- Collider 2: Camille Utterback at Emily Davis Gallery, University of Akron, Ohio
- Gray Area Foundation for the Arts — Tendorama Window Gallery
- Text Rain on NPR’s Morning Edition
- Review of Act/React exhibition on Rhizome.org
- Animated Gestures show wins IBM Innovation Merit Award
- Untitled 5 wins Transmediale Festival Award
- Interview on artificial.dk