An exhibition of three works that span Camille Utterback’s ten-year career making interactive installations. The pieces in the exhibit are Text Rain, Liquid Time, and Untitled 5. The show will run concurrently alongside exhibitions of mixed media work by artists Sandra Luckett, davmo and the Young Guns.
Tuesday, 10 am – 9 pm
Wednesday – Friday, 10 am – 5 pm
Saturday, 10 am – 4 pm
Sunday, noon – 4 pm
closed on Monday
- Ricardo, Francisco. Literary Art in Digital Performance: Case Studies and Critical Positions. Continuum Press, New York. NY.
- Blair, Elizabeth. “Louisville art hotel offers rooms with a view” Morning Edition, NPR, December 23, 2008
- Stern, Nathaniel. “Action, Reaction, and Phenomenon.” rhizome.org, October 15, 2008
- Mather, Victoria. “The Art of a Hotel Holiday” Vanity Fair, No. 556, December 2006, pg. 156.
- Polk, Molly. Engaging Space. Kidspace at MASS MoCA, North Adams, MA.
- Watch This! at The Smithsonian American Art Museum
- Patent Pending at the ZERO1 Garage
- Camille to participate in The 2013 California-Pacific Triennial
- Tracing Time/Marking Movement at the Frist Center for Visual Arts
- Poetics of Construction at Haines Gallery
- On the Edge 2012 features Text Rain in Norwegian Lighthouse
- New York Times Article Features Camille Utterback
- Gray Area Foundation for the Arts — Tendorama Window Gallery
- Text Rain on NPR’s Morning Edition
- Review of Act/React exhibition on Rhizome.org
- Animated Gestures show wins IBM Innovation Merit Award
- Untitled 5 wins Transmediale Festival Award
- Interview on artificial.dk