An exhibition of three works that span Camille Utterback’s ten-year career making interactive installations. The pieces in the exhibit are Text Rain, Liquid Time, and Untitled 5. The show will run concurrently alongside exhibitions of mixed media work by artists Sandra Luckett, davmo and the Young Guns.
Tuesday, 10 am – 9 pm
Wednesday – Friday, 10 am – 5 pm
Saturday, 10 am – 4 pm
Sunday, noon – 4 pm
closed on Monday
- Dorin, Lisa. Animated Gestures. Art Interactive, Cambridge, MA.
- Tanner, Marcia. Brides of Frankenstein. San Jose Museum of Art, San Jose, CA.
- Soerensen, Emil Back. “An Experience With Your Body in Space.” Artificial.dk, May 13, 2005
- Polk, Molly. Engaging Space. Kidspace at MASS MoCA, North Adams, MA.
- D’Amato, Jennie. “All the Right Moves, the Art of Camille Utterback” PDN’s PIX, Vol. 7, Issue 1, February/March 2001
- Baker, Kenneth. “Fears, Hopes — Address Unknown.” The San Francisco Chronicle, January 22, 2000
- Watch This! at The Smithsonian American Art Museum
- Patent Pending at the ZERO1 Garage
- Camille to participate in The 2013 California-Pacific Triennial
- Tracing Time/Marking Movement at the Frist Center for Visual Arts
- Poetics of Construction at Haines Gallery
- On the Edge 2012 features Text Rain in Norwegian Lighthouse
- New York Times Article Features Camille Utterback
- Gray Area Foundation for the Arts — Tendorama Window Gallery
- Text Rain on NPR’s Morning Edition
- Review of Act/React exhibition on Rhizome.org
- Animated Gestures show wins IBM Innovation Merit Award
- Untitled 5 wins Transmediale Festival Award
- Interview on artificial.dk