Camille and her work was written about by Edward Lee, in HuffPost’s arts section after he heard her talk at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago.
Read the article here.
- Stasukevich, Iain. “Camille Utterback Shifts Time in Airport Installation.” Videography, September 29, 2010
- Ricardo, Francisco. Literary Art in Digital Performance: Case Studies and Critical Positions. Continuum Press, New York. NY.
- Blair, Elizabeth. “Louisville art hotel offers rooms with a view” Morning Edition, NPR, December 23, 2008
- Wong, Nicole. Animatronica. Microwave International Media Art Festival, Hong Kong, China.
- Polk, Molly. Engaging Space. Kidspace at MASS MoCA, North Adams, MA.
- D’Amato, Jennie. “All the Right Moves, the Art of Camille Utterback” PDN’s PIX, Vol. 7, Issue 1, February/March 2001
- Komatsuzaki, Takuo. New Media, New Faces, New York. NTT Inter Communication Center, Tokyo, Japan.
- Baker, Kenneth. “Fears, Hopes — Address Unknown.” The San Francisco Chronicle, January 22, 2000
- Video Interview with Smithsonian Magazine
- Watch This! at The Smithsonian American Art Museum
- Patent Pending at the ZERO1 Garage
- Tracing Time/Marking Movement at the Frist Center for Visual Arts
- On the Edge 2012 features Text Rain in Norwegian Lighthouse
- Collider 2: Camille Utterback at Emily Davis Gallery, University of Akron, Ohio
- Contemporary Art Center of Virginia Exhibition
- Text Rain on NPR’s Morning Edition
- Wired Magazine – Issue 12.07
- Abundance at San Jose City Hall