The article discusses contemporary artists, including Utterback, Scott Snibbe, and John Baldessari who are creating, or plan to create i-phone and i-pad apps as part of their art work.
- Harmanci, Reyhan. “In Apps, a New Palette for Digital Art.” New York Times, August 20, 2010
- Stern, Nathaniel. “Action, Reaction, and Phenomenon.” rhizome.org, October 15, 2008
- Lauro-Lazin, Linda. Impermanent Markings. Pratt Manhattan Gallery, New York, NY.
- Dorin, Lisa. Animated Gestures. Art Interactive, Cambridge, MA.
- Tanner, Marcia. Brides of Frankenstein. San Jose Museum of Art, San Jose, CA.
- Soerensen, Emil Back. “An Experience With Your Body in Space.” Artificial.dk, May 13, 2005
- Leffingwell, Edward. “Four Americans at Chelsea Marlborough” Art in America, October 2004, pg. 156 — 157
- Camille to participate in The 2013 California-Pacific Triennial
- Tracing Time/Marking Movement at the Frist Center for Visual Arts
- Poetics of Construction at Haines Gallery
- Seeing/Knowing at the Graham Gund Gallery
- Collider 2: Camille Utterback at Emily Davis Gallery, University of Akron, Ohio
- Contemporary Art Center of Virginia Exhibition
- Review of Act/React exhibition on Rhizome.org
- Animated Gestures show wins IBM Innovation Merit Award
- Untitled 5 wins Transmediale Festival Award
- Interview on artificial.dk