Camille Utterback’s solo show, Animated Gestures, at Boston’s Art Interactive gallery was awarded an IBM Innovation Merit Award at the
2007 Boston Cyberarts Festival. Works in the show included Alluvial, Untitled 5, and Untitled 6.
- Harmanci, Reyhan. “In Apps, a New Palette for Digital Art.” New York Times, August 20, 2010
- Stern, Nathaniel. “Action, Reaction, and Phenomenon.” rhizome.org, October 15, 2008
- Lauro-Lazin, Linda. Impermanent Markings. Pratt Manhattan Gallery, New York, NY.
- Dorin, Lisa. Animated Gestures. Art Interactive, Cambridge, MA.
- Tanner, Marcia. Brides of Frankenstein. San Jose Museum of Art, San Jose, CA.
- Soerensen, Emil Back. “An Experience With Your Body in Space.” Artificial.dk, May 13, 2005
- Leffingwell, Edward. “Four Americans at Chelsea Marlborough” Art in America, October 2004, pg. 156 — 157
- Camille to participate in The 2013 California-Pacific Triennial
- Tracing Time/Marking Movement at the Frist Center for Visual Arts
- Poetics of Construction at Haines Gallery
- Seeing/Knowing at the Graham Gund Gallery
- New York Times Article Features Camille Utterback
- Collider 2: Camille Utterback at Emily Davis Gallery, University of Akron, Ohio
- Contemporary Art Center of Virginia Exhibition
- Review of Act/React exhibition on Rhizome.org
- Untitled 5 wins Transmediale Festival Award
- Interview on artificial.dk