- Stern, Nathaniel. “Interactive Art: Interventions in/to Process.” A Companion to Digital Art. Ed. Christiane Paul. John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, West Sussex, United Kingdom.
- Kwastek, Katja. Abstract Video: The Moving Image in Contemporary Art. Ed. Gabrille Jennings. University of California Press, Oakland, California.
- Stern, Nathaniel. Interactive Art and Embodiment: The Implicit Body as Performance. Arts Future Book: Gylphi Limited, Great Britain.
- Harmanci, Reyhan. “In Apps, a New Palette for Digital Art.” New York Times, August 20, 2010
- Stern, Nathaniel. “Action, Reaction, and Phenomenon.” rhizome.org, October 15, 2008
- Herbst, Claudia. Sexing Code: Subversion, Theory and Representation. Cambridge Scholars Publishing, Newcastle, UK.
- Tanner, Marcia. Brides of Frankenstein. San Jose Museum of Art, San Jose, CA.
- Soerensen, Emil Back. “An Experience With Your Body in Space.” Artificial.dk, May 13, 2005
- Leffingwell, Edward. “Four Americans at Chelsea Marlborough” Art in America, October 2004, pg. 156 — 157
- Camille to participate in The 2013 California-Pacific Triennial
- Tracing Time/Marking Movement at the Frist Center for Visual Arts
- Poetics of Construction at Haines Gallery
- Seeing/Knowing at the Graham Gund Gallery
- New York Times Article Features Camille Utterback
- Collider 2: Camille Utterback at Emily Davis Gallery, University of Akron, Ohio
- Contemporary Art Center of Virginia Exhibition
- Review of Act/React exhibition on Rhizome.org
- Animated Gestures exhibition wins IBM Innovation Merit Award
- Untitled 5 wins Transmediale Festival Award