- Stern, Nathaniel. Interactive Art and Embodiment: The Implicit Body as Performance. Arts Future Book: Gylphi Limited, Great Britain.
- Lessick, Helen. “Beta Test: Innovation in administration at San Jose, Camifornia’s Norman Y. Mineta Airport.” Public Art Review, Vol. 22, No. 2, Issue 44, Spring/Summer 2011.
- “ICS Connects Interactive Public Art in the New Airport Terminal” The Silicon Valley Wire, 3rd Quarter, 2010
- Sakane, Itsuo. The Origins of Media Arts. Kousakusha, Tokyo, Japan.
- Herbst, Claudia. Sexing Code: Subversion, Theory and Representation. Cambridge Scholars Publishing, Newcastle, UK.
- Cameron, Dan. “Running Out of Time.” Speed #3 — Against the Clock. Valencia Institute of Modern Art, Valencia, Spain.
- Jana, Reena. “The Ripple Effect” Wired Magazine, Vol.12.02, February 2004, pg. 60
- Shaw, Jeffrey and Peter Weibel, eds. Future Cinema: The Cinematic Imaginary After Film. MIT Press, Cambridge, MA.
- Megna, Michelle. “Be a Part of Art — a new exhibit lets you in on the show.” The New York Daily News, “Lifeline” section, Sunday, March 23, 2003
- D’Amato, Jennie. “All the Right Moves, the Art of Camille Utterback” PDN’s PIX, Vol. 7, Issue 1, February/March 2001