- Stern, Nathaniel. Interactive Art and Embodiment: The Implicit Body as Performance. Arts Future Book: Gylphi Limited, Great Britain.
- “ICS Connects Interactive Public Art in the New Airport Terminal” The Silicon Valley Wire, 3rd Quarter, 2010
- Stasukevich, Iain. “Camille Utterback Shifts Time in Airport Installation.” Videography, September 29, 2010
- Sakane, Itsuo. The Origins of Media Arts. Kousakusha, Tokyo, Japan.
- Wong, Yue-Ling. Digital Art: Its Art and Science. Pearson Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ.
- Herbst, Claudia. Sexing Code: Subversion, Theory and Representation. Cambridge Scholars Publishing, Newcastle, UK.
- Cameron, Dan. “Running Out of Time.” Speed #3 — Against the Clock. Valencia Institute of Modern Art, Valencia, Spain.
- Tanner, Marcia. Brides of Frankenstein. San Jose Museum of Art, San Jose, CA.
- Jana, Reena. “The Ripple Effect” Wired Magazine, Vol.12.02, February 2004, pg. 60
- Shaw, Jeffrey and Peter Weibel, eds. Future Cinema: The Cinematic Imaginary After Film. MIT Press, Cambridge, MA.
- D’Amato, Jennie. “All the Right Moves, the Art of Camille Utterback” PDN’s PIX, Vol. 7, Issue 1, February/March 2001