- Ricardo, Francisco. Literary Art in Digital Performance: Case Studies and Critical Positions. Continuum Press, New York. NY.
- Blair, Elizabeth. “Louisville art hotel offers rooms with a view” Morning Edition, NPR, December 23, 2008
- Cameron, Dan. “Running Out of Time.” Speed #3 — Against the Clock. Valencia Institute of Modern Art, Valencia, Spain.
- Mather, Victoria. “The Art of a Hotel Holiday” Vanity Fair, No. 556, December 2006, pg. 156.
- Jana, Reena. “The Ripple Effect” Wired Magazine, Vol.12.02, February 2004, pg. 60
- Megna, Michelle. “Be a Part of Art — a new exhibit lets you in on the show.” The New York Daily News, “Lifeline” section, Sunday, March 23, 2003
- Polk, Molly. Engaging Space. Kidspace at MASS MoCA, North Adams, MA.
- McQuaid, Cate. “Poetry in Virtual Motion at Cyberarts Fest.” The Boston Globe, “Living|Arts” section, May 3, 2001
- MacDonald, Christine. “Video Art Beckons (literally).” The Boston Globe, “Life at Home” section, March 29, 2001
- Komatsuzaki, Takuo. New Media, New Faces, New York. NTT Inter Communication Center, Tokyo, Japan.
- Baker, Kenneth. “Fears, Hopes — Address Unknown.” The San Francisco Chronicle, January 22, 2000