- Stern, Nathaniel. Interactive Art and Embodiment: The Implicit Body as Performance. Arts Future Book: Gylphi Limited, Great Britain.
- “ICS Connects Interactive Public Art in the New Airport Terminal” The Silicon Valley Wire, 3rd Quarter, 2010
- Stasukevich, Iain. “Camille Utterback Shifts Time in Airport Installation.” Videography, September 29, 2010
- Cameron, Dan. “Running Out of Time.” Speed #3 — Against the Clock. Valencia Institute of Modern Art, Valencia, Spain.
- Jana, Reena. “The Ripple Effect” Wired Magazine, Vol.12.02, February 2004, pg. 60
- Megna, Michelle. “Be a Part of Art — a new exhibit lets you in on the show.” The New York Daily News, “Lifeline” section, Sunday, March 23, 2003
- Polk, Molly. Engaging Space. Kidspace at MASS MoCA, North Adams, MA.
- D’Amato, Jennie. “All the Right Moves, the Art of Camille Utterback” PDN’s PIX, Vol. 7, Issue 1, February/March 2001