- Stern, Nathaniel. Interactive Art and Embodiment: The Implicit Body as Performance. Arts Future Book: Gylphi Limited, Great Britain.
- Simonowski, Roberto. Inter- and Transmedial Literature. Rodophi B.V., Amsterdam and New York, NY.
- Sakane, Itsuo. The Origins of Media Arts. Kousakusha, Tokyo, Japan.
- Ricardo, Francisco. Literary Art in Digital Performance: Case Studies and Critical Positions. Continuum Press, New York. NY.
- Herbst, Claudia. Sexing Code: Subversion, Theory and Representation. Cambridge Scholars Publishing, Newcastle, UK.
- Wong, Nicole. Animatronica. Microwave International Media Art Festival, Hong Kong, China.
- Jana, Reena. “The Ripple Effect” Wired Magazine, Vol.12.02, February 2004, pg. 60
- Shaw, Jeffrey and Peter Weibel, eds. Future Cinema: The Cinematic Imaginary After Film. MIT Press, Cambridge, MA.
- Bolter, Jay David and Diane Gromala. Windows and Mirrors: Interaction Design, Digital Art, and the Myth of Transparency. MIT Press, Cambridge, MA.
- Polk, Molly. Engaging Space. Kidspace at MASS MoCA, North Adams, MA.
- D’Amato, Jennie. “All the Right Moves, the Art of Camille Utterback” PDN’s PIX, Vol. 7, Issue 1, February/March 2001
- Video Interview with Smithsonian Magazine
- Patent Pending at the ZERO1 Garage
- Tracing Time/Marking Movement at the Frist Center for Visual Arts
- “Camille Utterback and the Technology of Interactive Art” on The Huffington Post
- Gray Area Foundation for the Arts — Tendorama Window Gallery
- Contemporary Art Center of Virginia Exhibition