- Fiero, Gloria. The Humanistic Tradition: Modernism, Postmodernism, and the Global Perspective (Seventh Edition). McGraw-Hill Education, New York, NY.
- Ricardo, Francisco. The Engagement Aesthetic: Experiencing New Media Art Through Critique. Bloomsbury, London, England.
- Simonowski, Roberto. Inter- and Transmedial Literature. Rodophi B.V., Amsterdam and New York, NY.
- Ricardo, Francisco. Literary Art in Digital Performance: Case Studies and Critical Positions. Continuum Press, New York. NY.
- Ricardo, Francisco. Literary Art in Digital Performance: Case Studies and Critical Positions. Continuum Press, New York, NY.
- Blair, Elizabeth. “Louisville art hotel offers rooms with a view” Morning Edition, NPR, December 23, 2008
- Mather, Victoria. “The Art of a Hotel Holiday” Vanity Fair, No. 556, December 2006, pg. 156.
- Wong, Nicole. Animatronica. Microwave International Media Art Festival, Hong Kong, China.
- Bolter, Jay David and Diane Gromala. Windows and Mirrors: Interaction Design, Digital Art, and the Myth of Transparency. MIT Press, Cambridge, MA.
- MacDonald, Christine. “Video Art Beckons (literally).” The Boston Globe, “Life at Home” section, March 29, 2001
- D’Amato, Jennie. “All the Right Moves, the Art of Camille Utterback” PDN’s PIX, Vol. 7, Issue 1, February/March 2001
- Komatsuzaki, Takuo. New Media, New Faces, New York. NTT Inter Communication Center, Tokyo, Japan.
- Baker, Kenneth. “Fears, Hopes — Address Unknown.” The San Francisco Chronicle, January 22, 2000
- Watch This! at The Smithsonian American Art Museum
- On the Edge 2012 features Text Rain in Norwegian Lighthouse
- “Camille Utterback and the Technology of Interactive Art” on The Huffington Post
- Collider 2: Camille Utterback at Emily Davis Gallery, University of Akron, Ohio
- Text Rain on NPR’s Morning Edition