- Simanowski, Roberto. “Digital Anthropophagy: Refashioning Words as Image, Sound and Action.” Leonardo: Journal of the International Society for the Arts, Sciences and Technology, Vol. 43, No. 2, 2010.
- Stern, Nathaniel. “Interactive Art: Interventions in/to Process.” A Companion to Digital Art. Ed. Christiane Paul. John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, West Sussex, United Kingdom.
- Heibach, Christiane. Materialität und Ereignis. Literaturvermittlung in Ausstellungen, Museen und Archiven [Between Materiality and Event: How to Convey Literature in Museums and Archives]. Klassik Stiftung Weimar, Germany.
- Fiero, Gloria. The Humanistic Tradition: Modernism, Postmodernism, and the Global Perspective (Seventh Edition). McGraw-Hill Education, New York, NY.
- Stern, Nathaniel. Interactive Art and Embodiment: The Implicit Body as Performance. Arts Future Book: Gylphi Limited, Great Britain.
- Chow, Kenny. Animation, Embodiment, and Digital Media: Human Experience of Technological Liveliness. Palgrave MacMillan, England.
- Ricardo, Francisco. Literary Art in Digital Performance: Case Studies and Critical Positions. Continuum Press, New York, NY.
- Blair, Elizabeth. “Louisville art hotel offers rooms with a view” Morning Edition, NPR, December 23, 2008
- Herbst, Claudia. Sexing Code: Subversion, Theory and Representation. Cambridge Scholars Publishing, Newcastle, UK.
- Pizzaro, Sal. “SF artist’s work lights up rotunda.” The San Jose Mercury News, September 30, 2007
- Mather, Victoria. “The Art of a Hotel Holiday” Vanity Fair, No. 556, December 2006, pg. 156.
- Wardrip-Fruin, Noah and Pat Harrigan, eds. First Person: New Media as Story, Performance, and Game. MIT Press, Cambridge, MA.
- Shaw, Jeffrey and Peter Weibel, eds. Future Cinema: The Cinematic Imaginary After Film. MIT Press, Cambridge, MA.
- Polk, Molly. Engaging Space. Kidspace at MASS MoCA, North Adams, MA.
- McQuaid, Cate. “Poetry in Virtual Motion at Cyberarts Fest.” The Boston Globe, “Living|Arts” section, May 3, 2001
- MacDonald, Christine. “Video Art Beckons (literally).” The Boston Globe, “Life at Home” section, March 29, 2001
- D’Amato, Jennie. “All the Right Moves, the Art of Camille Utterback” PDN’s PIX, Vol. 7, Issue 1, February/March 2001
- Baker, Kenneth. “Fears, Hopes — Address Unknown.” The San Francisco Chronicle, January 22, 2000