- Associated Press. “Pioneering exhibit features interactive art.” CNN.com, October 17.
- “Living Art.” Group Travel Planet, September 2008.
- Moriarty, Judith Ann. “Stranger in a Strange Land: Act/React at the Milwaukee Art Museum.” Vital Source, Vol. VII, Issue 10, November 2008.
- Stern, Nathaniel. “Interactive Art: Interventions in/to Process.” A Companion to Digital Art. Ed. Christiane Paul. John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, West Sussex, United Kingdom.
- Kwastek, Katja. Abstract Video: The Moving Image in Contemporary Art. Ed. Gabrille Jennings. University of California Press, Oakland, California.
- Cameron, Dan. 2013 California-Pacific Triennial. Orange County Museum of Art, Newport Beach, CA
- Stern, Nathaniel. Interactive Art and Embodiment: The Implicit Body as Performance. Arts Future Book: Gylphi Limited, Great Britain.
- Wong, Yue-Ling. Digital Art: Its Art and Science. Pearson Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ.
- Stern, Nathaniel. “Action, Reaction, and Phenomenon.” rhizome.org, October 15, 2008
- Dorin, Lisa. Animated Gestures. Art Interactive, Cambridge, MA.