- Fifield, George. “Insight: Camille Utterback and Painting.” New American Painting, Vol 86, February/March 2010.
- Hornickel, Mark. “You. Are. The. Art. Museum Visitors Create The Exhibit in ‘Act/React.’” Kenosha News, October 10, 2008.
- “Living Art.” Group Travel Planet, September 2008.
- Moriarty, Judith Ann. “Stranger in a Strange Land: Act/React at the Milwaukee Art Museum.” Vital Source, Vol. VII, Issue 10, November 2008.
- Simo, Becky. “New Interactive Art Museum Exhibit Dependent on Observer.” Marquette Tribune, October 9, 2008.
- Schumacher, Mary Louise. “Art In The Here And Now.” Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, November 30, 2008.
- Busack, Richard Von. “Frankenstein’s Monster Lives on in the Works of 15 Women Artists at the San Jose Museum of Art’s New Show About Creation and Horror.” Metroactive (San Jose), August 10, 2005
- Carpenter, Susan. “In touch with five very moving works of art.” The Los Angeles Times, October 20
- Stern, Nathaniel. “Interactive Art: Interventions in/to Process.” A Companion to Digital Art. Ed. Christiane Paul. John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, West Sussex, United Kingdom.
- Kwastek, Katja. Abstract Video: The Moving Image in Contemporary Art. Ed. Gabrille Jennings. University of California Press, Oakland, California.
- Cameron, Dan. 2013 California-Pacific Triennial. Orange County Museum of Art, Newport Beach, CA
- Stern, Nathaniel. Interactive Art and Embodiment: The Implicit Body as Performance. Arts Future Book: Gylphi Limited, Great Britain.
- Harmanci, Reyhan. “In Apps, a New Palette for Digital Art.” New York Times, August 20, 2010
- Stern, Nathaniel. “Action, Reaction, and Phenomenon.” rhizome.org, October 15, 2008
- Herbst, Claudia. Sexing Code: Subversion, Theory and Representation. Cambridge Scholars Publishing, Newcastle, UK.
- Dorin, Lisa. Animated Gestures. Art Interactive, Cambridge, MA.
- Soerensen, Emil Back. “An Experience With Your Body in Space.” Artificial.dk, May 13, 2005
- Leffingwell, Edward. “Four Americans at Chelsea Marlborough” Art in America, October 2004, pg. 156 — 157